Blue Line Club - Arrowhead Hockey
The BLUE LINE CLUB and Arrowhead High School Ice Hockey
Welcome to The Blue Line Club. The Blue Line Club (BLC) is the hub for parents and players for information on the current season of Arrowhead High School’s Ice Hockey program.
The Blue Line Club was organized to work in conjunction with Arrowhead Union High School, to support the student athletes and coaches of both the Girls and Boys Ice Hockey programs at Arrowhead. The BLC Board, including head coaches, meets regularly throughout the year, to plan and manage fees/budget, communications, fundraising, community volunteer events for both teams, promotions and special events for the AHS Ice Hockey Program. The BLC then distributes information from the head coaches and the Board to parents and players.
The BLC Board is comprised of parents from both the Girls’ and Boys’ teams, and the Head Coaches from the Girls’ and Boys’ teams. The BLC encourages AHS Hockey parent involvement, via membership on the Board and volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Our success is the result of many dedicated people working together during the season. We thank all of those who are currently involved and we encourage newcomers to join in, to be a part of our larger hockey family at Arrowhead High School.
As the new season begins, we look forward to watching both our Boys’ and Girls’ Ice Hockey Programs develop and compete. We welcome back Coach Carl Valimont to lead the AHS Boys Ice Hockey Program. Coach Valimont’s past tenure has produced several conference champions, a State Championship, and a trip to State earlier this year to cap off one of the most exciting seasons of Arrowhead Hockey in recent memory.
We also welcome back Coach Andy Smith to lead the AHS Girls Ice Hockey Program. Coach Smith has been reshaping the program over that last few years to include greater participation and training. We are excited to see the continuous growth of our Girls Hockey program at Arrowhead, and look forward to a great year.
We welcome you to Wisconsin’s finest on-campus ice hockey facility, the Howard G. Mullett Ice Center, which serves as Arrowhead Ice Hockey’s home ice. We trust that you will enjoy your hockey experience at the Mullett Center, as our teams and families have for many years. We would like to thank the Mullett family for their long tradition of and support for Arrowhead hockey.
We look forward to seeing you at our games, and to a great season of Arrowhead Ice Hockey!
-The Blue Line Club
- Happening Now!:
- REGISTER NOW: 2018-2019 AHS HOCKEY REGISTRATION - Deadline JULY 31, 2018 (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
- SIGN-UP NOW: PRE-SEASON TRAINING (BOYS - September-November) - (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
- SIGN-UP NOW: PRE-SEASON TRAINING (GIRLS - September-November) - (CLICK HERE FOR FORM)
- BUY YOUR EQUIPMENT: HOCKEY HAVEN DISCOUNT FORM - This year, please purchase your athlete's equipment at your favorite store. Under the FORMS section here you will find a Hockey Haven (Brookfield) discount form, which you need to print out and take to Hockey Haven in Brookfield to receive their discount offered to AHS Hockey players -- Please order by AUG 15th.
- SEPTEMBER 2018 (date TBD): All Parents Meeting for AHS 2018-2019 Ice Hockey season
- REGISTER NOW for the 2018-2019 AHS Hockey Season. All new and returning players should complete and return the registration form and $100 registration fee/deposit to: AHS BLUE LINE CLUB [(Boys) or (Girls)], PO BOX 21, HARTLAND, WI 53029. Make check payable to: AHS BLUE LINE CLUB. The $100 Deposit will be refunded if your athlete chooses not to try out for Ice Hockey. =Deadline: July 31, 2018.=
- INFORMATION ON FALL 2018-2019 AHS HOCKEY SEASON (BOYS' AND GIRLS'): New and returning players can find Program info regarding tryouts, registration and fees, and our social media sites, under the GENERAL INFO tab of this page. Registration for the new season happens in July and a Parents' Informational meeting happens in September. If you wish to have more information, please email us at: email@example.com
- BOARD POSITIONS AVAILABLE: If you are looking to become more active in Arrowhead’s Hockey Program, players’ parents are invited to volunteer to be part of the BLC Board. Positions available include: Vice President, and Marketing person. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FOLLOW US for updates:
Arrowhead Hockey - Boys and Girls: https://www.facebook.com/ahs.blc
Arrowhead Hockey - Girls: https://www.facebook.com/Arrowhead-2017-2018-Girls-Ice-Hockey-394847867569441/
Arrowhead Hockey - Boys/Girls:
ArrowheadGirlsHockey - Girls Hockey Focused: