Blue Line Club - Arrowhead Hockey
The BLUE LINE CLUB and Arrowhead High School Ice Hockey
Welcome to The Blue Line Club. The Blue Line Club (BLC) is the hub for parents and players for information on the current season of Arrowhead High School’s Ice Hockey program.
The Blue Line Club was organized to work in conjunction with Arrowhead Union High School, to support the student athletes and coaches of both the Girls and Boys Ice Hockey programs at Arrowhead. The BLC Board, including head coaches, meets regularly throughout the year, to plan and manage fees/budget, communications, fundraising, community volunteer events for both teams, promotions and special events for the AHS Ice Hockey Program. The BLC then distributes information from the head coaches and the Board to parents and players.
The BLC Board is comprised of parents from both the Girls’ and Boys’ teams, and the Head Coaches from the Girls’ and Boys’ teams. The BLC encourages AHS Hockey parent involvement, via membership on the Board and volunteer opportunities throughout the year. Our success is the result of many dedicated people working together during the season. We thank all of those who are currently involved and we encourage newcomers to join in, to be a part of our larger hockey family at Arrowhead High School.
As the new season begins, we look forward to watching both our Boys’ and Girls’ Ice Hockey Programs develop and compete. We welcome back Coach Carl Valimont to lead the AHS Boys Ice Hockey Program. Coach Valimont’s past tenure has produced several conference champions, a State Championship, and a trip to State earlier this year to cap off one of the most exciting seasons of Arrowhead Hockey in recent memory.
We welcome new Co-head Coaches Marissa Weber and Danny Reilly, to lead the AHS Girls' Ice Hockey Program. Coach Weber has served as the primary assistant on the AHS Girls' team staff for the past four seasons and had previously played varsity hockey for four years at AHS and then collegiately at Lake Forest College in IL. Coach Reilly joined the staff in 2017 as an assistant coach; previously, Coach Reilly had worked with the Waukesha Wolves Girls' Hockey team for several years as well as multiple boys' youth hockey programs.
We welcome you to Wisconsin’s finest on-campus ice hockey facility, the Howard G. Mullett Ice Center, which serves as Arrowhead Ice Hockey’s home ice. We trust that you will enjoy your hockey experience at the Mullett Center, as our teams and families have for many years. We would like to thank the Mullett family for their long tradition of and support for Arrowhead hockey.
We look forward to seeing you at our games, and to a great season of Arrowhead Ice Hockey!
-The Blue Line Club
- December 7 - All team Parent Holiday party
- Event starts at 7:00pm
- December 11 - Family/Youth Night
- January 3 - Sanisport
- January 29 - Boy's Senior Night
- Junior Varsity game starts at 4:45pm
- Varsity game starts at 7:00pm
- January 31 - Sanisport
- February 7 -Girl's Senior Night
- Game starts at 7:00pm
- VOLUNTEER: The Boys and Girls teams have several opportunities for parents to volunteer and become involved with the Arrowhead Ice Hockey family. Volunteer opportunities include working at our special events, assisting with team pasta nights, assisting with Chuck-a-Puck at games, working the clock or music when needed, and more. There is typically a volunteer sign-up at the Parent Meeting in September. You may also email email@example.com to sign up or obtain more info.
- BOARD POSITIONS AVAILABLE: If you are looking to become more active in Arrowhead’s Hockey Program, players’ parents are invited to volunteer to be part of the Blue Line Club (BLC) Board. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FOLLOW US for updates:
Arrowhead Hockey - Boys and Girls: https://www.facebook.com/ahs.blc
Arrowhead Hockey - Girls: https://www.facebook.com/Arrowhead-2017-2018-Girls-Ice-Hockey-394847867569441/
Arrowhead Hockey - Boys/Girls:
ArrowheadGirlsHockey - Girls Hockey Focused: